Zambales Beach Resort - Simple,Relaxing, Affordable
Yong Beach Resort also called Arirang Beach Resort - is located at Block 6, Brgy San Miguel, San. Antonio Zambales.
Everyone knows the best beaches in the Philippines are in Boracay. Just ask anyone thats what they will tell you. The bustling nightlife, the expensive four and five star resorts, beaches crowded with tourist from all over the world, the vendors selling "rolex" watches and old US Silver dollars, Beach chairs and umbrellas for rent covering most of the famous white sand beach. Difficult land and water transfers from the airport. WOW what an experience.
Those who love the beach for a beach and not as an canvas to be seen on, look towards Zambales for a beach scene. The Zambales coast is kilometer after kilometer of fine beaches. The 170 plus km of shoreline in an lightly inhabited province means extensive uncrowded beaches. Zambales tourism development is way behind Boracay. Most of the resorts are small cozy family own establishments.
Yong Beach Resort is a small resort located in San Antonio, Zambales. It opened in 2011 under the name of Arirang Resort It has simple facilities but makes up for it with a great beach. the resort also has great mountain views. A very relax rural setting.
Accommodations: ( search for current rates and availability)
- Family Room- AC w/ T &B - good for 4 persons –( 2 king size beds )0 )
- Standard Room- AC w/ T&B good for 2 persons ( 1 king size bed )
- Bamboo House- Fan Rm Common T&B good for 2 persons
- Open Cottage – good for 10 pax & above
- Camping Tent -good for 2 to 4 persons
Entrance Fee :
- Day Tour -P100.00 – kids P50.00 - 7 years below free of charge.
- Overnight - P150.00 - kids P75.00 - 7 years below free of charge
- ** free to those availing of overnight stay at Yong Beach – (family room. Standard room & Bamboo house only)
Amenities & Resort Activities:
- Beach Front Karaoke Bar Volleyball, Dart Board, Body Board, Frisbee, Snorkeling, Wi-Fi Zone Common Toilet & Bath
- (1) One family room / (4)four standard rooms / (2) two bamboo houses & (5) cottages
- Boat rides with island hopping tour ( rates available upon request )
- Guest can bring food & drinks & cook their own food ( corkage fee of 500 inclusive of use of butane gas range).